Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Black & Gold Forever Friends Birthday


Forever Friends still remains to be one of my favourite characters ever, and I can remember them from when I was a kid. They sell really well. This lovely 5 x 7 card has a vintage feel to it with its black and gold theme. The picture has dimension with 3D decoupage. I have stamped the sentiment in gold metallic ink which matches in well with the theme, and added pearl embellishments. Love it!

I am entering it in to the January 2013 Forever Friends 'Birthdays' Challenge. Wish me luck... xx

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the image you used, it's one of my favorite. But I might be biased as I love chocolates :-) The metallic elements give a nice tough. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy
    Fabulous card... Thanks for joining us at FF monthly Challenge
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the FF image, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. xxxx

    ReplyDelete