Thursday, 31 January 2013

January makes

So tomorrow is the 1st February, where an earth has January gone?! It has been an interesting month for me. I have made my first crafting blog, tried some new styles of cards and also entered some challenges for the first time. In fact, by starting this blog, although still only a few posts, has opened my eyes up to a whole new crafting community which quite frankly is pretty amazing.

This is what I have been up to this month:

I tried a new style of card with decoupage flowers from the Dovecraft Sugar & Spice kit.


I've made some gorgeous and lovely very cute animal cards using the Neighbourwood kit.


I made a few Valentines cards from the Me To You Tatty Teddy With Love Range.


I experimented with Craft Artist programme and made this lovely Paddington Thank You card.


I've also made a few cards from the Holly Pond CD and some Looney Tunes cards I am unable to post but they look fab!

Thank you all for visiting my blog, new followers always welcome. If you have your own blog, let me know as I love viewing others peoples creations xx

No comments:

Post a Comment