Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Make a wish birthday bunny

Not had the chance to make any cards tonight, although I have been eagerly planning a few cards of the Christmas variety. I cannot believe it is August already and when September commences I'll have no choice but to get into the Christmas spirit otherwise no one will receive a card this year! My biggest problem is when I start my Christmas makes I find myself mumbling the odd festive variety "Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la..". See! Can't help myself...

This evening I was looking back through some pictures of commissions I've had this year and found another Holly Pond Hill cutie so thought I would share it with you. I am really into this CD from Joanna Sheen this week, mostly because I am still buzzing of the possibility of getting my mitts on the Christmas CD in just over a month's time.

Brief for this commission was: 40th birthday for granddaughter, female, extremely cute with cake and had to feature a bunny rabbit. 



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute image Suzy its really lovely its so nice to meet blogging buddies LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete