Monday, 5 August 2013

Spots & Stripes Christening



Hello my lovelies, 
I wanted to show you two matching christening cards I made for a girl and boy getting christened on the same day. I used the Papermania Capsule Spots and Stripes Pastel Collection for backing papers and die cut papers. In addition to this I used an embossing folders for added texture and hand cut decoupage of Forever Friends from the New Arrival collection from Do Crafts. Finished off with punches of cute little teddies, sheer opaque ribbon, silver mirror board and matching gems.

I would like to enter this into the Do Crafts Capsule Card Makers Challenge

Thanks for stopping by to look at my blog - any comments welcome and really appreciated xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely cards hun i love this paper pack goes with so many different styles
    good luck in the challenge
    hugs
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy thanks for your comment on my blog the die I used is Romantic Rectangles by Spellbinder :))) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check them out - very pretty :) xx

      Delete
  3. They look fab! Are all your cards blank inside? Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come blank as standard. Some have fancy inserts without a sentiment but can add a fancy greeting inside if needed :) xx P.S. Thanks for commenting

      Delete