Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Super Little Cutie Baby Boy

Ever since the news of Holly Pond Hill Christmas CD coming in September hit my radar at the weekend I have been itching to have another go with my Holly Pond Hill CD. I am in love with the cute little bunnies and mice on there, sooo cute and I seriously spend so much time going "Awwww" and "oooooh" whenever I look through the images on it. In fact so far I think I have spent more time admiring the CD rather then crafting with it lol. That'll need to change!

Some people won't understand this but at the weekend I emailed Joanna Sheen herself about the then rumoured (now confirmed) Holly Pond Hill Christmas CD and I was so incredibly thrilled when she emailed back saying yes and it is lovely and yummy. It seriously made my weekend! Thanks, Joanna :)

Anyway here is an A5 sized card with a gorgeous little baby boy bunny from Holly Pond Hill I made this evening.


Hope you like it. I am entering it into the Joanna Sheen "Boys will be Boys" challenge.

I am always flabbergasted at the amazing talent showcased on that challenge blog and find it very inspirational. It has inspired me to have a go at this challenge and others. Wish me luck.

Thanks so much for passing by and looking at my blog xx


4 comments:

  1. Adorable Suzy. I too love Hollypond Hill can't wait for christmas cd to arrive. Good luck with the challenges. Sharon DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute Suzy, I have lots of Joanna's cd's I've always loved her Messy Rabbit cd's and stamps they are one of my favourites and I was lucky to win her Christmas vintage cd on her blog the other week, I was over the moon LOL huggles hun Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Suzy. I love the cute image and the way you have added the lettering looks wonderful.
    Thank you so much for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge and for you very kind words about the design team cards!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge, Nicola X

    ReplyDelete