Monday, 5 August 2013

Time for Cake - Anything Goes Challenge

This weekend has been a very crafty one indeed. Recently I have been working on a qualification for work which has meant I've barely done any crafting and to top this off I have suffered with a muscle problem in my back. I decided I needed a break and I got down to business where I have been busy making some very girly pink, flowery, cake cards that I am in so in love with. I am not normally one to blow my own trumpet but I just love them. These are probably my most favourite makes I have made in a long time.

The kit used is 'Cupcake Boutique' from Dovecraft. I just love the colours and especially the mint green which is new to me and my craft stash, but I have to say there is a significant risk that become addicted to it. 

You may have noticed that I haven't done much posting on my blog but I have decided as a mid-year resolution that I will make a concerted effort to get involved and have a few goes at some challenges. So anyway to my delight I was searching for some challenge blogs and I stumble across Anything Goes Challenge Blog which where is really appears anything goes!! A theme is set each each time and I was thrilled the theme this time was "Coffee Break / Food" perfect for this weekend's makes!!

Therefore, I have chosen the most appropriate card to enter into the #98 challenge. Here it is....


I really hope you like it, thank you so much for passing by. Any comments are greatly appreciated :) xx


6 comments:

  1. Great card. Good luck! Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Suzy huggles Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Suzy i love it
    good luck with the challenge
    hugs
    Marie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the lovely comments. Means a lot to me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Suzy. Looks so yummy! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete