Sunday, 11 August 2013

Up & Away House Mouse

Hello lovelies,

How are you this lovely Sunday evening? Weather is a bit mixed but at least we don't need those woolly jumpers and coats just yet. Would think we are in the middle of autumn from the fashion featured in our clothes shops currently!

Anyway, tonight I am sharing with you this cutie. If you are not familiar this is a little House Mouse! They are available from Joanna Sheen in CD and decoupage sheets. This image however is from the House Mouse Triple CD-Rom in the Everyday 'flowers' section.

Unfortunately for us, at work we are losing our manager Carol at the end of this month to go onto pastures new and this is the card I have made to wish her luck.  


I am entering this card in this week's CD Sunday Challenge "Quick and Cute" theme.

I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by xx

12 comments:

  1. OOOh my favourite Suzy House Mouse. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is your fault after all that I am getting into House Mouse ;)

      Delete
  2. A lovely card and the image is perfect for someone leaving.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Suzy she will love it huggles hun Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Suzy, I'm sure your workmate will love it. Thanks you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image of the mouse 'flying off'. Very apt for a leaving card and a great card at that too.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he is such a cute mouse. I don't have anything House Mouse but I do like to see the images. A perfect leaving card which I am sure your workmate will love. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is cute, and such a lovely image for a leaving card.
    Thanks for joining in at cd sunday.
    Linbyx
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and although I love house Mouse have resisted the cd but may find myself wavering.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    Please tunr off the verification or we may not be able to comment in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card and the perfect image for someone leaving. House Mouse - whats not to love?
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really delightful card - I don't have House Mouse - but its looking more & ore like I should have. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, house meeces are so cute, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete