Sunday, 22 September 2013

Coffee and Cream Vintage Puppy

Hello Lovelies,

Enjoying the relapse of the summer sun? I am busy preparing for a large Autumn craft fair I am doing at Stafford Rangers next Saturday 28th September 2013, 12noon - 4pm. Come along if you are local and don't forget to say hi!

If you were to ask me who my favourite photographer was, I would without a doubt say Rachael Hale. She takes amazing pictures of cute animals. I was thrilled when I found out that my favourite crafting sensation Joanna Sheen brought out a disk of images from Rachael Hale "Furry Friends" and I HAD to get it.

Today I am showing you a card I made for Joanna's recent challenge Coffee & Cream. Using this image of a cute Yorkie puppy from the Furry Friends CD, coffee and cream papers, coffee coloured lace and cream pearls.


When I first made this I thought it was a bit weird and has a contemporary meets vintage feel. It reminds me of a granddad with a flat capped puppy and a grandma with the vintage looking coffee lace, but the square lines seem contemporary. It also has male meets female feel I thought.

Anyway, for all these reasons I have decided to enter into the Vintage challenge over at The Crafting Muskeeters. Also, my facebook fellow crafter Sharon is always encouraging me to join in, so I'm giving it a go at long last!

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and any comments you may have are much appreciated! xx

4 comments:

  1. awwwww that image is just adorable! I love the layout and gorgeous coffee coloured lace.
    Thank you so much for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for taking part in the Crafting Muskateers challenge this month.
    Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete