Monday, 9 September 2013

My first easel card

Hello lovelies,

Hope this blog finds you all well? I have been thrown back into work after an amazing week in Gran Canaria. Steve took me away for my birthday and I can honestly say it was the best holiday I have ever been on. The hotel was lovely, our room was big with beautiful panoramic views of the pool, beach and sea.  The food was amazing with everything you could possibly want. Really wish we'd booked two weeks and now I have the post holiday blues but I am getting back into the swing of things despite feeling wretched after catching the cold my boyfriend caught on the plane home!

Anyway, I thought I would share with you a special make that I made shortly before my holiday - my very first easel card! It is personalised for an 18th birthday of someone who loves roller coasters and theme parks, so I actually used an image of him on the Smiler roller coaster at Alton Towers. I am very pleased with how it turned out. 

How the card stands on the shelf which is held in place by raised sentiment.

The 'front' with the main image when closed.

A close up of the sentiment.


Wish me luck and thanks so much for stopping by xx



1 comment:

  1. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at A Little Bit Crafty his month...good luck
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete