Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Waiting for Santa

This is my very first entry to the Christmas projects only Winter Wonderland Challenge - this month has the theme of "The Holly & The Ivy". I wonder if this is an all year round challenge, as I'd be up for Christmas crafting throughout the year!

I have used this super cute Out of the Hutch decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen of a guinea pig sitting in bed with his stocking waiting for Santa with his bed decorated with lovely holly. Layering it up with sticky tabs. A holly background, holly ribbon, and holly corner punches. All accented with gold mirror board and red gems. 



Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping  by xx


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card Suzy. The decoupaged image looks fab and I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete