Sunday, 20 October 2013

Button It Up! GDT card for Joanna Sheen

Hello lovelies,

I hope everyone is OK this weekend? My weekend has been pretty much written off with a horrendous migraine which keeps coming and going but I'm surviving :) So sorry this blog entry is a little bit late...

I am VERY excited to blog my very first Guest Design Team card for the new Joanna Sheen Challenge: Button It Up! I am so incredibly privileged to design for Joanna Sheen as it is my most favourite and purchased brand of crafting materials. Thank you to the other design team members for making me feel so welcome and as usual amazing samples girls.


I have used an image from House Mouse Triple CD-Rom, adding some vintage looking backing paper from my stash and gorgeous red vintage lace (it really is vintage!!) Also, the obligatory buttons and a poinsettia embellishment from Hobby Craft. I am very pleased with the result.

If you are a fellow crafter you should totally get involved in the challenge! There is the chance of winning a £15 voucher but only if you use a Joanna Sheen image/product on your card. If you put 'GDT' after your entry you may even have a chance to be a guest on the design team, just like me.

Thanks for visiting xx





3 comments:

  1. Love it Suzy and congratulations on you GDT - Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Suzy. I love the cute image, beautiful paper and the red lace looks wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable House-Mouse design. Love it.

    ReplyDelete