Sunday, 6 October 2013

Crafting Musketeers: Christmas In October

Hello, Hello! Hope all you lovelies are ok this weekend? Lovely and sunny here in Stafford this Sunday. Woke up today to lovely news that I have been selected to be a Guest on the design team for the Joanna Sheen Challenge for the next challenge. I am so honoured! I'm sure I'll be blogging my first ever design card in the near future. Last week I had a very good Autumn Fair where I met some beautiful people as always, where I mostly chatted about crafting of various sorts to anyone who would listen! LOL

Yesterday was World Card Making Day you know, unfortunately I was very busy yesterday with family so today I made my cards instead. Crafting Musketeers are running a Christmas in October challenge at the moment. Which makes me smile because crafters do Christmas every month from about July don't they?! What a wonderful prize they have this time of ProMakers.

Anyway, today's make for this lovely challenge is another cute House Mouse card from the Triple CD Rom. As you will see I have FINALLY got my mitts on the LaLa Land Crafts Heart bunting die and it is so cute. 


A close up of the added glitter to this super cute picture!


Thanks for looking, hope you like my make xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy I love it. It is so cute an you know me and House Mouse.Well done on the JS GDT.Very well deserved. Thanks for joining in the Crafting Musketeers challenge blog- Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant go wrong with house mouse love it very cute thank you for joining in at crafting musketeers and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card, thanks for sharing it :)
    Also well done on the Guest Designer slot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! I absolutely love this card! It is such a sweet layout and what a great addition of the banner.

    I am so happy I visited your blog to see your cute-as-a-button card.

    Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Musketeers!
    Hugs,
    Kathy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely card for our Christmas challenge at Crafting Musketeers, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete