Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Joanna Sheen entry - Celebrate

Hello lovelies, it seems like a long time since I made a blog post. Haven't been crafting that much recently because I had my tooth extracted and sooo much pain - all good now! My only concern now is that we are only a few weeks from Christmas and I have such a large amount left to make. Keep telling myself to keep calm and carry on. 

This is the card I made tonight for the Joanna Sheen Challenge with the theme of 'Celebrate'. I have used Messy Rabbit Christmas CD and added some spotty backing paper from my stash, pink card stock and polka dot ribbon. I have added some gems and used a Martha Stewart border punch for some extra dimension.


Here you can see the decoupage giving it extra dimension.


Thanks for stopping by xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment