Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Make it Sparkle & Sad News

I am posting this with a sad heart. Here is my last card for the Joanna Sheen Challenge because it is the last ever challenge. Joanna has decided to put her marketing efforts elsewhere. I was so gutted when I heard the news as although I have not entered every single challenge set on the blog, I have enjoyed it very much. I am not convinced this is the right decision but I look forward to seeing what else she comes up with.

A particular highlight for me was when my Vintage Puppy card made Designer Spotlight and I was chosen to be a guest designer. My crafting goal was to be a permanent member on the Design Team but it was not meant to be. Hopefully one day I will get the opportunity elsewhere.

Anyway here is my entry to the theme of Let It Sparkle Christmas. I have used this mega cute image from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse Triple CD to make this 6x6 card. I have used red glitter board with two different papers for matt & layering. I hand glittered the image to give it extra sparkle and used a die cut of the ivy corner from Signature Dies by Joanna Sheen. In addition to this I have inked a wooden sentiment with my ink pad and used some cute little sparkly buttons.


A close up of the little cute mice


Hope you like it - any comments are much appreciated. xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Suzy thank you so much for joining us at Joanna Sheen challenges hope.

    hugs a very sad Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete