Sunday, 19 January 2014

Here Kitty Kitty

Hello Lovelies,

I pretty much squealed this morning when I went to check what the CD Sunday Challenge theme is this week and discovered it was cats!! Everyone who knows me, knows that I love cats and we have one of our own called Salem. My boyfriend's mum also loves cats so I thought I'd make her a cat mother's day card.

I found this theme easy to find an image.I have used this adorably cute photo from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends. This CD uses photographs from Rachael Hale, who is also my favourite animal photographer. I have also used backing paper from Crafters Companion's BeBunni Birthday.


I matt and layered with gold mirror card, purple and gold swirly paper from Hobbycraft and die cut flourish in gold, paper flowers, pearls, gems and buttons. 

Here is a picture of our cat Salem for those kitty lovers out there.



Thank you for viewing my blog, any comments are welcome xx

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a cat loving Mum. I am sure she'll cherish it. It's a beautiful card. I love the gold die cut flourish. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Hugs Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the colours. A big hello to Salem too.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card which will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for being with us again at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I'm sure your boyfriends cat loving mum will love it. Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday and our Charlie sends a meow to Salem.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Who could resist a little kitten like that if it happened to turn up on your doorstep. I live in hope.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and your little kitten is so cute, used the same CD myself this week. Love the flourish and your gold side panel.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Suzy and a great layout too, your cat looks like it's ready for tickle . hanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday .
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. The colours are so good together.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card for mother's day and what a head start on getting them done too.

    Sue T xx Team B

    ReplyDelete