Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Ready Teddy Go Challenge - New Beginnings

Been stuck  at home today feeling absolutely dreadful, so I made a card in the attempt to cheer myself up but hasn't really worked. However, I am excited to join in with the Ready Teddy Go Challenge for the first time. I always thought I couldn't enter it because I didn't have any teddies or bears, but then I remembered about Forever Friends and Tatty Teddy!!

So, here is the card I made today and my entry to the January challenge of 'New Beginnings' with this lovely New Baby card featuring a decoupage from the DoCrafts New Arrivals range. The backing paper is from the Forever Friends Spring Time range that came free with Papercraft Essentials a while ago. I also used pale pink card from my stash.


I have used some bunting cut with the Signature by Joanna Sheen bunting die, given it some sparkle with glitter on the bubbles and added some gems.


I have used decoupage sheet and alphabet ribbon from the New Arrivals range.


 As well as a peel off from the range too which I think the sentiment 'Little bundle of fun' is lovely and different from the usual 'new baby', 'congratulations' type sentiments.


Thank you for stopping by, hope you like my card. Wish me luck! xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Suzy Thank you for joining the challenge and good luck Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete