Sunday, 12 January 2014

Tantalizing Turquoise

Really been trying the clean, simple but effective look lately and so far it is kinda working. Here is my entry for this week's CD Sunday challenge of Tantalizing Turquoise.

I have used a little kingfisher from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD from Joanna Sheen and used some handmade turquoise paper, matt and layering with black card and silver mirror card. For embellishments I have used matching gems and paper flowers. For effect I have used a die cut of a leaves in silver.


A close up of the cute little kingfisher.


Hope you like it xx

8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous kingfisher iahe with great bp to compiment it. Thank you for joining in.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the leaf flourish you've added. You can always rely on a JS cd for fab images and this kingfisher is certainly one of those.....stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design, the kingfisher is beautiful. Beautiful paper and a stunning flourish complete your card.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and the die cut flourish is really great and adds the perfect touch.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I love the flourish - one of my favourites.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT (Team B)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, I like the added flourish too. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. I love that Kingfisher image. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Kingfisher, and such a gorgeous card too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete