Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Amethyst, White & Green

Oh my goodness, the weather is not too pretty today. Hope everyone is keeping safe in this awful weather, we are on yellow warning for wind and rain and it is bad enough and supposed to get worse!

Today I share with you my make for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. This week's theme being 'Amethyst, White & another colour'. I have chosen green. I see a lot of other people have too but I think this is because a lot of the images of House Mouse, Gruffies & Happy Hoppers that are purple contain flowers that have green leaves and accents.


Using the Gruffies & Happy Hoppers CD I have used this Gruffie as the main image with matching backing paper. I have matt and layered on to purple card, used purple ribbon and purple paper flowers with pearl centres (new from HobbyCraft). I have used my main embellishment as this leafy swirl die cut in green. Finally I added a sentiment stamp in purple and white faux pearls.

Thanks for visiting, any comments welcome xx

5 comments:

  1. I really love this stamp! I love your die cuts, flowers and ribbon! This is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very pretty. I love your little flowers and the way you tilted your image piece. I think that always helps to make the piece stand out nicely. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at House Mouse & Friends this week. We love seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything fits together - great!
    Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
    XoX
    ToM

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those matching papers must treat myself to a cd, thanks for playing at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, that background paper could not be more fitting with your little Gruffie with is nose in the lilacs. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete