Monday, 10 February 2014

Butterfly Sunburst

Oooh second post in one day, you can tell I am on holiday from work this week!


Today's make is using a new technique called Sunburst. I adapted this design from a tutorial on YouTube. It was a lot easier then I thought and I pleased with the result.

I used 4 different patterned paper, some coordinating card stock, white ribbon and Martha Stewart Butterfly edge punch. I have added all the little butterflies, which I think has made it look very cute.


Hope you like it xxx




3 comments:

  1. Love the citrus colours. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'butterflies' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at the Technique Twist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete