Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Clean and Simple

I was a bit naughty and purchased S.W.A.L.K. CDs from Crafter's Companion but it was worth it - they are delicious! I may get the winter one now before they sell out...

Here is my entry to the latest Crafters Companion challenge 'Clean & Simple' using the S.W.A.L.K. Papercrafting Collection CD. The decoupage of the girl in the rain is unintentionally very apt for the current UK storms.

 

I have added glitter to the rain drops and puddles, backed onto silver mirri card. Created an embossed flower backing paper in lilac, using my cuttlebug, added gems and little purple bow.

Clean, simple and mega cute.


Thanks for visiting xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzy

    I love your card it is beautiful and real tribute to the SWALK collection as it comes to end.

    Lots of luck with the challenge.

    Gill xxx

    ReplyDelete