Monday, 10 February 2014

Love Always

Hoping I can keep this weeks entry to CD Sunday Challenge 'Love Always' Theme on the down-low as this is the card I will be giving to my amazing boyfriend Steve on Valentine's Day!! I don't think he actually reads my blog unless I show him or post it to facebook, so I think I may be safe (fingers crossed)...


I have used Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit CD-Rom for the image and heart paper, along with some backing papers from Lidl(!), and a die from Nellies.

Here's a close up of the cute image with added glitter glue. Glitter is not just for Christmas!!


Truly hope everyone reading is safe from the floods and storms.

Thanks for reading - as always, any comments are welcome xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suzy...............and I won't breathe a word.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love messy rabbit such adorable images. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Hugs Wynn xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see Messy Rabbit and he looks very dapper. I heartily agree that glitter is not just for Christmas. Lovely card and thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think he will just love this Suzy, great card and your right glitter is not just for Christmas.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    sue-b x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I'm sure it will be loved, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete