Sunday, 2 March 2014

Easter Parade

Happy Sunday everyone. After a two week break from entering CD Sunday, here I am with my entry to the Easter Parade theme challenge. In the mood to keep it simple today and inspired by the approx. 60 bunnies I saw at Animal Zone Visitor Centre yesterday, I decided to make this clean and simple bunnylicious Easter 6 x 6 card.

Using Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD for the beautiful bunny topper and Crafter's Companion Morehead CD for stripy background paper, I have used an textured navy cardstock for matt and layering. The embellishments I have used are my most fave, fave, fave, paper flowers from Hobby Craft in white, as well as some faux pearls.


Hope you like it, thanks for looking. As always any comments are welcome :) Xx

6 comments:

  1. This Easter bunny is an adorable image. The striped bp really makes the image pop. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely crisp bp and such a cute image makes one beautiful Easter card, thanks for joining us this week Suzy at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Suzy. Gorgeous bunny im\ge.
    Thank you for joining in this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely easter bunny image. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Your pretty flowers remind me of Primroses. My own favourite flower.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super card and so clean looking, cute bunny too.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT Team A

    ReplyDelete