Friday, 11 April 2014

D is for Dinosaur


Hi lovelies,

 Hope you are having a good week, I myself am having a really bad week. I have had a terrible tummy for the last 6 days, hope it goes away soon. 

Today I managed to stay out of bed long enough to make this card for the CD Sunday challenge which this week is 'Something beginning with D'. Instantly I thought of dog, then dandelion, daisy, dancing but I have finally come up with DINOSAUR.

This cute little card is made using the free CD from the latest Crafters Companion Inpiration magazine using images from Rachelle Ann Miller. Beautiful decoupaged topper and matching backing papers. I have used some blue card from stock and stickers from Papermania for the number, dots and stars.

I am also entering this card into the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge of 'Numbers' - it maybe for for a 'lil man but still a man none the less!

Hope you like it Xx

9 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, I do love the bright colours for the little man, and the Dinosaur is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card .......perfect for a child. Love the dinosaur too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this week. Hugs Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of Rachelle Anne Miller before I read your description. A great card with gorgeous bright colours.
    Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT Team B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzy, love the bright colours, thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again, a lovely cute card, bright and cheerful for a lucky 2 year old. Thanks for joining with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely birthday card for a child! Thanks for joining us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the image you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and a lovely bright card for a little boy

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete