Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Something Old & Something New

Regular readers will be pleased to hear that I feeling a lot better and planning to go back to work tomorrow! I have managed to throw this design together for the latest CD Sunday Challenge of 'Something Old & Something New'


Well for my something old I have chosen two backing papers in the lovely mint green and pastel colours that I have had about 2 years now and not used all that much, but found them when scuttling around for something old. The other thing that is relatively old is the pink pastel ribbon that I discovered WAY down in the bottom of my horrendously large ribbon stash.

For something new I have again used the latest addition of Crafters Companion Inspiration magazine CD but this time used the Makey Bakey Mice images for this cute cupcake design. How sweet?!  You will see I have embellished the image with glitter, the wonderful heart banner bunting die from LaLa Land Crafts and some pearls. 


Thanks for visiting xx

7 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card Suzy. I love the Makey Bakey mice. This is the newest addition to my CD collection. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Hugs Wynn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzy, the cupcake looks 'scrummy'. Love the bunting, bow and pearls. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I haven't really seen any of those images so it's good to pick up on something new.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week.

    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty soft colours and the backing papers compliment the main image perfectly. Love the little banner.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if that's 'throwing something together' I must say you've got a pretty good aim. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining in this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Beryl. What a good aim. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT team B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Suzy and i wish i could throw things together like you.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    sue-b DT

    ReplyDelete