Saturday, 7 June 2014

Patchwork - Gruffies & Guests


Well... it's that time of the month again. I don't mean that! It's Gruffies and Guests Challenge - YAY! This month as usual we have the Anything Goes theme but this time with the option of Patchwork chosen by the lovely Genny. If you wish to enter you must incorporate an image of a house mouse, gruffie or happy hopper in your design, and as an added bonus if you use the chosen theme (i.e. patchwork) you get two shots at the prize. Can't snort at that.

For my DT make this time I have interpreted the Patchwork theme as sewing as that is what I think of. I have used backing paper from the Puppies & Kittens CD and then used the topper from the House Mouse Triple CD of them sewing. I find this ever sew cute... look at him getting his belly measured. Awwww.

I have also used some gorgeous haberdashery theme buttons I have had in my stash for a while by threading them onto some lovely sage green satin ribbon. I have used green mirror board to matt and layer and make it all sparkly.  But the biggest thing I love about this card is the size. My DT buddy Sharon has been raving about 7 x 7 cards for such a long time that when I saw them in my local crafty cave I just had to get them. They really are the perfect size, not too small but not too big. 

So if this challenge tickles your fancy the prize this month is from Creative Classroom. 


C'mon get involved and join in! Thanks for reading Xx

1 comment:

  1. Adorable image and card! Love the soft colors. Hugs, DT sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete