Saturday, 7 June 2014

Spotty & Stripy Pink Fairy

Phew! What a storm we had this morning. My boyfriend and I were both made to jump by a sudden huge flash of lightning and almighty rumble which shook the house to it's core. Luckily a few minutes beforehand I had called the cat in for his breakfast so when I went to check on him he was still munching away like nothing had happened. Usually he is terrified of thunder so was such a relief.


Today I have made this lovely (very) pink 7 x 7" card. It incorporates a lot of elements including spots and wavy stripes. Patchwork  and sentiment embossing with my Cuttlebug, gorgeous lace and buttons and pearls. The image is from the fairly new CD from Crafter's Companion "Angelica & Friends" and love how the bunny creeps in from the left to have a nose at what is occurring. I have added glitter for some extra sparkle. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting - any comments welcome and much appreciated! Also, if you wish to follow this blog please connect using the buttons on the left Xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CLF this month. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete