Friday, 15 August 2014

Back to School - Sparkles Challenge

Hello Lovelies,

I am pleased to announce that I am now part of the wonderful Sparkles Monthly Challenge Design Team! I joined a couple of months ago but haven't been able to design anything until now.

This month's challenge is Back to School.



I made this card with the Popcorn the Bear Kids Collection CD which my lovely crafting friend Suzanne sent me as a present. It could not have come at at more apt time. Thank you, Suzanne <3

The card uses decoupage with matching backing paper, layered with plain red card. Embellished with red polka dot ribbon from American Crafts and recycled buttons. The sentiment I made on my computer and backed onto gold mirror card.

The prize for this challenge is a $10 from DisDigiStamps. Hope you join in! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment