Sunday, 3 August 2014

Food Glorious Food

Ok, so I am getting a bit more into the Christmas spirit now and made another card for the CD Sunday Challenge *Food Glorious Food* theme.



I got out my Christmas stash and found this decoupage sheet featuring a  gorgeous image of Guinea pigs backing a cake in the kitchen. I used Forever Friends retro Christmas disc for the backing paper which is my CD contribution. I've added a bit of sparkle to the holly leaves in the background, used a die cut in green for added foliage and some red gems. I love the little red polka dot bow from Dovecrafts.

Hope you like it. Thanks for visiting - any comments appreciated. Xx


6 comments:

  1. Great card Suzy, love the cute guinea pig (always wonder why they are called pigs, they don't look anything like pigs to me lol )
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has a lovely warm homely glow making it perfect for Christmas. A great sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, makes me feel all Christmassy. I like the die cut leaves too.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done starting on the Christmas cards. I too have only done one. Thank you for joining in with us with your cheerful card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab Christmas card, he's a very industrious Guinea Pig, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card for Christmas, loving the colours. Thanks for being with us at CD Sunday challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete