Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Jeremy Fisher Sparkles DT

Not that I have had a chance to do much crafting but every chance I do get seems to be revolving around Christmas so for a break from it has been brilliant to do my DT card for Sparkles Monthly  Challenge with the theme "Autumn Colours" which has started today. I have raided my stash for this one!



For this 6 x 6 card, I have used some Jeremy Fisher decoupage from the Crafter's Companion Beatrix Potter range with matching backing papers that are very autumnal. I used kraft card for matt and layering, some golden yellow ribbon and some cute little fabric flowers that if my memory serves me correctly are from Hobby House. The kraft butterflies are embellishments from Hobbycraft. I have stamped the birthday sentiment onto some kraft card which I really like.

The prize this time is absolutely fabulous - a £10 voucher from Crafty Ribbons. Wouldn't mind that myself...

Hope to see your entry - have fun and join in Xx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suzy although i hate frogs/toads this is a great image and LO
    Hope you are feeling a little better
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzy. Love the cute image and fabulous LO. Great design elements tie it all together beautifully. Love it!

    Hugs,
    Amy DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete