Saturday, 6 December 2014

Blue & Silver


Not long now to Christmas and the December theme for Gruffies and Guests Challenge chosen by our lovely DT member Vickie is "Blue and Silver". The picture I chose is from the House Mouse Triple CD and features a house mouse in a penguin family. I was excited when I saw this as I have been a little bit in love with the John Lewis Monty the Penguin advert. In addition to this earlier in the year Stephen and I did a zoo keeper experience day at Dudley Zoo and fed the penguins. Here we are with hand reared Elliot the penguin.


For my card I have made a small a6 sized card with use of silver mirror board with matt & layer, silver ribbed ribbon from American crafts and used some wire to lace blue, white, silver sequins and beads for embellishment.  Of course I added my obligatory sparkles! It's all been  a bit crazy as we are in the middle of getting ready to move house. As I write almost all of my craft stuff is in boxes which is soul destroying as I'd rather been creating then packing it away!

Our beautiful challenge creator and leader Shaz has been so generous and donated the prize of these (pictured) lovely Gruffies Stamps and 10 decoupage sheets by Joanna Sheen!

Make sure you visit her at her Crafty Little Blogger site. Some wonderful card designs to coo over and get inspiration from for your own crafty projects.


 

Thank you for viewing my blog entry. Hope you join in with challenge. Comments welcome! Xx

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous is your card and the penquin ooh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete