Monday, 15 December 2014

Sparkles 5th Anniversary - Anything Goes

Been very busy getting ready to move house but recently I did a special commission for one of my customers who doesn't celebrate Christmas but Winter Solstice so thought I would show a couple of those as my DT make of "Anything Goes" to celebrate our 5th Anniversary over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. I have not been a DT member very long but I am proud to be part of something obviously so well supported.


This card is from Pollyanna Pickering Christmas Moments with die cuts from Signature Dies ivy corner from Joanna Sheen in kraft card.


 I also made this beautiful card with the Christmas Moments CD. I have used hessian ribbon from Wilkos and lovely brown buttons which match the kraft card. I have also added glitter to the image to make the holly berries sparkle.


Thanks for viewing my blog. Hope you join in the challenge. The prize this time is a $10 voucher from Di's Digi Downloads.

Di's digi

HAVE A WONDERFUL FESTIVE SEASON AND WISHING YOU A HAPPY & HEALTHY 2015! Xx

2 comments: