Saturday, 3 January 2015

Use Buttons or Bows (or both)

Happy New Year! Hopefully by the time you read this we will be in our new home and settled in.

So here we are with the first Gruffies and Guests Challenge for 2015 with the theme of "Use Buttons or Bows (or both)" chosen by DT member Sandra. 

I have taken the image from House Mouse Triple CD. I chose it because one of my favourite flowers are daffodils, especially the ones with the big trumpets. I thought the image was adorable with the matching backing paper. I have used both a coordinating pale yellow ribbon with  polka-dot bow and some blue buttons. I love using buttons on cards. I also added a bit of iridescent glitter to the rain - any regular readers will know iridescent glitter is my favourite! 


The prize this time is a voucher from Scribble and Scrap Crafts. Hope to see your entry!


Thanks for visiting Xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzy..........l just love this image and your card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete