Saturday, 6 June 2015

Lavender and Lace Gruffies & Guests #18

Hello! It has been a long time since I last made a blog post. We moved house shortly before Christmas and my craft stuff has been boxed away, as well as being  without a desk.
A few days ago I got my desk so I got really excited because it meant I would be able to finally join in with the Gruffies & Guest Challenge. This time the theme is Lavender and Lace, as chosen by Lesley. Once again our Design Team has come up trumps with some lovely designs.

I personally have found it to be a drama to get my make complete, and I was starting to think that my excitement was a bit premature:

1. I couldn't find my papers so had to use scraps of paper, from my scrap box, to make a design.
2. I couldn't find any lace. When we moved I shoved all my ribbons in a large box and it took me nearly three hours to rummage through to find only a scrap of white lace that was suitable. I feel almost ashamed to be a lace maker with no lace! 
3. My CD drive in my laptop went bust so I couldn't print any images. In the end my boyfriend printed one sheet from his computer.

But anyway here is my card:


I used the Gruffies and Hoppers CD for the lovely image, A scrap of the matching paper I had and matching sentiment. I used other papers from stash. Lilac paper flowers from Hobbycraft which were my favourite but are all used up now (sad face). Lace, pearls and little ribbon from my stash. Finally I couldn't resist using iridescent glitter on the lilacs, as everyone knows I love glitter!

To join in with the challenge you must use a House Mouse designs image. For further rules see the blog but there are two wonderful prizes up for grabs this time:


3 digis from:


Thanks for looking - hope to see your entry soon! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzy and lovely to have you back crafting with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Suzy, after all the drama of finding your crafty stuff :) I bet you're so glad to be crafting again x

    ReplyDelete