Sunday, 1 November 2015

All White House Mouse

Surprise! I'm back! Some of you will know that I have been unable to make cards for a while due to our house being renovated, my CD-ROM drive breaking, our printer being blocked by a huge roll of carpet and generally everything has prevented me in one way or another. This led me to resigning from the design teams I was representing *sad face*. Soo I haven't made many cards since last year, only the odd one here and there, and boy, have I missed it! A lot of my craft things are still boxed  but I am really pleased (and relaxed!) to be back to card making even though it has taken me hours to upload my photographs from my camera lol.

Anyway, here is my long awaited card and guess who features on it? The gloriously cute House Mouse. The theme this time was "All White" which seemed daunting but I have made something I am happy with...


Materials used:

Image from House Mouse CD-Rom 3 disc (disc two)
7 x 7 white card blank
White Centura Pearl card with pink/silver sheen.
White card from stash
Leaves 6 x 6 embossing folder from Crafts Too.
Sentiment embossing folder free with a magazine.
Butterfly cut and embossing punch set from Floral Punch. Love these but only cut paper unfortunately.
White Ribbon and gems.


Challenges entered:


Thank you for taking the time to look at and read my blog, it is much appreciated! Any comments are welcomed. Xx

4 comments:

  1. Suzy your card is fabulous sweetie, I love all the embossing and cute butterflies !! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at HMAFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, we are thrilled that you chose a House Mouse stamp to start up your stamping again. And wowzers, what a wonderful card. Love the sweet image, and that pearl paper is so pretty. All your embellishments are lovely and the design is too. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us and joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well welcome back to crafting Suzy!! Such a stunning white card...your image is showcased so beautifully...thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...can't wait to see what have to show us next!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous perfect take on the White chall theme..how cute is this image & design, so pleased your able to craft again hope to see you again soon..


    Thanks for sharing @ House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete