Sunday, 1 November 2015

H is for Hedgehog

Wow! Two posts in one day. I recently treated myself to the new Pollyanna Pickering A Winter's Tale CD Rom, mostly because it has images of otters and everyone knows I am otterly obsessed with those little furry webbed feet cuties. I am however super impressed with the cd - it is otterly jampacked! Okay, okay, I will quit with the otter references now... I have always loved Pollyanna especially after attending a talk she did a few years ago and being lucky enough to meet her afterwards. A lovely and truly talented, inspirational lady.

I was thrilled when I realised the current CD Sunday challenge is Something beginning with H and I could use this beautiful hedgehog image.



Materials used:

Image, sentiment & stripy paper from Pollyanna Pickering A Winter's Tale CD-ROM
7 x 7 white card blank
Brown card and glittered leaves paper from stash
Ivy Corner die from Signature Dies by Joanna Sheen
Lace ribbon from DoCrafts
Crystal glitter glue from Dovecraft
Gems, buttons


Challenges entered:


Thank you for taking the time to look at and read my blog, it is much appreciated! Any comments are welcomed. Xx

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable image Suzy. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. I love allthings Polyanna too......such wonderful illustrations. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute, a fabulous image and great lay out beautiful touches of glitter.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Suzy wonderful colours autumnal with a touch of frost which the glitter accentuates. Meg GD CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a little cutie and I love the frosty feel achieved with all that lovely glitter. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image and you have made a wonderful card using it with your very effective backgrounds. Thank you for joining in with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image, not heard of this CD but this is a gorgeous image, lovely card
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    Guest Designer
    x

    ReplyDelete