Wednesday, 6 January 2016

New Beginnings

Well new years usually bring about new  beginnings. I spent a couple of hours yesterday going through CDs I have, and realised I haven't used my Morehead CD in a long, long, time and subsequently have chosen a very cute image for the Crafting Musketeers challenge this time.  Not that they are ever not cute... This image reminded me of a new baby boy in our family called Bear, and it has certainly been a new beginning for his mom and dad.


My make accidentally became about using materials I have not used for a while and I am very pleased with it. I seem to be very into kraft card at the moment, I love combining cute with rustic and kraft card instantly achieves a rustic look.

Materials Used:

Image from Morehead Papercrafting CD-ROM
Backing papers Papermania Pastel capsule collection
Kraft card
Ribbon bow from Papermania
Buttons and gems from stash
Heart banner bunting from LaLa Land Crafts - cuts BEAUTIFULLY

Challenge Entered:

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card Sue. So glad to see that you were looking through your CD's again. We hope that you will continue to join in with our challenges. We believe that we are the only Challenge Blog to specify the use of CD's and one prize is offered for each challenge.
    See you again soon?
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete