Monday, 11 January 2016

Showing Something New

Well... I write this on a very dark and dismal Monday morning (where I've struggled to take a photo) but nonetheless I'm happy to show you my latest make. Ruby's Rainbow Challenge asked us to show them something new, well I've bought lots of new things in the January sales, that I didn't waste time in using!

I FINALLY got my paws on Bamboo the bear - Party Paws everyday CD. Horrah! As well as the Bebunni butterfly dies I've have my eye on for quite some time. I love this image so much as it's so cute and pretty. Pink is one of my favourite colours and the pink blossom with teeny butterflies is so beautiful. I have added glitter to the centre of the flowers for added sparkle, as you know I love a bit of iridescent glitter.


Materials Used:

Pictures & Papers from Party Paws Papercrafting CD-Rom
Bebunni Butterfly dies
Spellbinders Die D-Lits Sentiments Three
Stickles Glitter Glue in Stardust
Papermania bow
Pink gems, buttons
Pink card stock, white card stock
Silver mirror card from Rymans


Challenges entered:


Thank you for visiting - any comments are most welcome xx

2 comments:

  1. a very delightful card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I love Party Paws. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.
    Hugs Helen P X

    ReplyDelete