Friday, 15 January 2016

Wild Flowers

So slowly I am becoming obsessed with Bamboo the Bear from Party Paws CD... He's just so incredibly cute, that every challenge I have planned on entering this week I have desperately wanted to use this CD.


The challenge this time on CD Sunday is Wild flowers, which consequently led to my first question:

Are daisies wild flowers?

After approximately 15 minutes of googling, I have found that they are! They are sometimes known as weeds and some varieties are perennials but the variety of  Oxeye Daises, which are the white ones with yellow middles  (like the ones in my image) are indeed wildflowers. On that note, this make is my interpretation of the theme. I have used a 'get well' sentiment because I think if I received this card when ill it would make me feel much brighter.


Materials Used:

Party Paws Papercrafting CD-ROM
Papers from stash
Kraft Card
6 x 6 white hammered card blank
Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Four
Papermania Bow
Stickles glitter in Stardust
gems


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed my wildflower lesson LOL xx

6 comments:

  1. Daisies certainly are wild flowers Suzie so perfect for our challenge at CD Sunday. Your panda image is adorable. This would cheer any recipient so a great get well card too. Thank you for playing along with us. Wynn Dat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wild flowers and a very cute little bear. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, daisies are definitely wild! Very sweet, I'm sure this would cheer up anyone who was feeling poorly
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Suzy - they are wild flowers. I remember sitting in the field behind my house when I was about 8 making yards of Daisy chains. I love the Panda too. One of my favourite animals. Thank you for joining in with us again.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every child's first flower to recognize, I would say. This a lovely card and I love the image too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    sue-b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us at CD Sunday, hope to see you again
    Hugs GDT Shaz x

    ReplyDelete